The following are the three year, six year and ten year plan.
- Equip all the schools in the city of Holeta and surrounding areas with musical instruments
- Prepare Christian musical instructors in the area
- Ensure the school curriculum is crafted by Christian musicians
- Create the resourcing that will coordinate the aforementioned tasks
The expense necessary to complete the three-year strategic plan is documented in the index section.
- Ensure music instruction is part of the curriculum in Addis Ababa and surrounding areas. The results from the three-year plan implementation will be important in the discussions with the Ethiopian Educational Ministry to make this change.
- Improve the music curriculum based on the experience garnered from the previous three years
- Ensure all Ethiopian primary schools will have music instruction as part of their educational offering
- Bring the next generation’s musical skills to the same level as the rest of the world
- Enhance the Ethiopian music culture through national music competitions among schools